Portrait Photography

It Is always a challenge to capture in only one shot the image that you want without repetitions and modelling instructions. some models are naturally comfortable about been photographed and they give you what you are looking for in the first try without any difficulty.  

here some examples


Selecta Dilo

Dj et fondateur du "KILLA SWING SOUND MUSIC", this photo has been taken in a party, music, people around and he was working as a DJ at the moment of the shot. it was not a studio, with special illumination and expensive equipments. I just approach to him and said " hey let me take a photo of you".



































in this photo she was drying her hair before to go out.  I move a light closer to her  and she look at me like what are you doing? so, I just said "keep doing what you are doing".





No comments:

Post a Comment