Smoke Photography Setup

Since I started to do photography I have been interested to work on smoke photography Today I decided to do my first try. So,  Looking on internet I found that the setup for smoke photography is relatively simple but it is not easy to control the smoke. 
Here’s what you need to do your smoke photography.
  • 1. A power controllable flash (in my case, Nikon SB700)
  • 2. A DSLR with any good lens, though a macro lens would make things a lot easier.
  • 3. Although you can get smoke from various sources, I used incense sticks 
  • 4. A tripod is required 
  • 5. A table lamp pointed on the smoke helps in focussing.
  • 6. A black cloth for the backdrop. Two small black sheets that can form a rectangular snoot and last but not least, a wireless trigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment